This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@zoltan.dosa @douglewis78
Please contact a local ASUS service center as your devices need to be serviced.
Also check your inbox here on Zentalk for a PM from me with some follow-up questions regarding your devices.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
douglewis78

The same thing happened to my ZenFone 8 last night. Does anyone know what ASUS is doing about this? Really need to know what to do to get it back.

dsc-0017-jpg.jpg

View post
As I explained in another thread on the same subject, the device can enter this mode (Waiting for flashing full ramdump..) for several reasons. It's a protective measure the device takes when something goes wrong. This is why we are guiding users to service when they encounter this issue, to find out what the root cause is.

Lammy
Star III
It happened to me, it will need parts replacing. I got my phone back and the proximity sensor now doesn't work. I've now asked for a refund, and they are collecting the phone again in 2 days.
It's such a shame, because I Iike the phone, there's no other phone out there that I want.

trevorgarrett10
Star II
Im checking this forum every day for a resolution to this issue. I'm waiting to pull the trigger on buying this phone. I need a new phone by the end of the month so if its not solved by then i'll have to go with something else.

marzvin
Rising Star II
trevorgarrett100

Im checking this forum every day for a resolution to this issue. I'm waiting to pull the trigger on buying this phone. I need a new phone by the end of the month so if its not solved by then i'll have to go with something else.

View post
Not bashing Asus, but I wouldn't personally recommend this particular phone. My phone just like the others in here, just suddenly died. I was going to deliver a lecture, and lost my presentation and failed to drive to the location I was going to. By the time I set up the old fashioned sat nav in my car and arrived at the destination, I was all over the place, ended up buying a new phone, to get back into my google account. Do you really think someone like me would therefor recommend this phone?