This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do ZenFone 8 flip phones have the MMS bug

Roystoys
Zen Master III
I use , currently, a ZenFone 7 and was about to update to the ZenFone 8 but I am a bit weary as my phone has been having trouble sending MMS,s .
My question,, does the ZenFone 8 have trouble sending MMS,s still or have they fixed the bug .
I am not sure if it was the ZenFone 8 or the rog 5 that had/ has the bug
Any feedback greatly appreciated
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Roystoys
Zen Master III
nasteenpois

Is this problem common on the zenfone 7? I don't use MMS at all but i tested it for you. Message was immediately sent and it was also received fast so there was no problem there. I know it's not much because it was just one message but like i said, i don't use it at all.

I hope this helps.

View post
No it's not it ended up being my Sim card, somehow it was damaged or corrupted. I bought a new Sim ( prepaid) and it's back to normal. That solved the SMS problem, the MMS problem was a Telco bug , ALDI mobile who use Telstra bulk mobile network and it seems their tech,s have fixed it
Relax brother the phone is all good 😊

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Better still a FIX would be nice!!!

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Are any mods out there,? I would appreciate some help here

nasteenpois
Star III
Is this problem common on the zenfone 7? I don't use MMS at all but i tested it for you. Message was immediately sent and it was also received fast so there was no problem there. I know it's not much because it was just one message but like i said, i don't use it at all.
I hope this helps.

Roystoys
Zen Master III
nasteenpois

I hope this helps.

View post
No it's not it ended up being my Sim card, somehow it was damaged or corrupted. I bought a new Sim ( prepaid) and it's back to normal. That solved the SMS problem, the MMS problem was a Telco bug , ALDI mobile who use Telstra bulk mobile network and it seems their tech,s have fixed it
Relax brother the phone is all good 😊