This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Update .115

off2fly115
Rising Star II
New Update just rolled out. How is it for everybody?
screenshot-20210902-025046379.jpg

75 REPLIES 75

pasikk
Star I
I am also getting error from Google Pay that it is not set. I have not tried paying, but the error still stands.
But I am experiencing one huge issue. When I restart my phone and unlock pattern has to be drawn after reboot, the pattern does not work. For wrong pattern, the phone informs that the pattern is wrong, but with correct pattern, nothing happens. After many restarts, power off - power on and pattern attempts, the pattern is accepted so the pattern passing rate is somewhere 10%.

HyperC
Star II
No improvement on battery at all !!!

pio_zen
Rising Star II
So far with .115 first gpay payment passed. But Google play certificate is gone (clearing memory and cache doesn't work). If it is not back till Monday I think I will return the device.
I was not planning to upgrade to .115 but notifications were so annoying that I gave up... Make upgrades optional !!!

Spice
Star I
Rippp. And camera/video performance in low light for 3rd party apps is still laughably bad. They lower the fps to allow more light to go into the camera for brighter pictures and videos, but the result video looks like it was shot in 15 fps.

bptereth
Star I
I also installed .115 and have absolutely no issue with gpay.
Everything works perfectly.