cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Tint and Black Crush Issue

Pervage
Rising Star II
Hello Everyone,
How many of ROG 3 uses are facing Red Tint and Black Crush Issues?
@Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @tit or Any other Devs can answer this question - Is going to Asus Service Centre Fix this issue? I already replaced my phone twice and the issue is with the replacement piece also.

30 REPLIES 30

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Pervage

@simo97.codega maybe asus devs are thinking users will connect phone with their brains thats why they don't focus on display 😂

Samsung is known for its display quality. Thats why you can't see that much issue on display side of samsung.

View post
Except I literally showed proof of your statement being a lie. Samsung phones have display issues. No need to lie to yourself, the grass isn't greener on the other side.

Pervage
Rising Star II
@Danishblunt Danish bro I spoke with Service leader of Asus of my area and they are forcing again and again to submit device to service. I am not sure what they will do. I told if i submit the device and issue is not fixed I will raise a consumer complaint for that.

Pervage
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/184723#Comment_184723

Except I literally showed proof of your statement being a lie. Samsung phones have display issues. No need to lie to yourself, the grass isn't greener on the other side.

View post
Got it bro. I was just sharing the experience with devices I have used. I haven't seen the higher end devices.ROG 3 is my first high end device.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Pervage

@Danishblunt Danish bro I spoke with Service leader of Asus of my area and they are forcing again and again to submit device to service. I am not sure what they will do. I told if i submit the device and issue is not fixed I will raise a consumer complaint for that.

View post
They won't do anything useful, I can promise you that you still will have color banding after you get it back. I am to my knowledge the only person who has fixed the display and I can tell you no matter what they do to the phone, it won't be fixed unless they write a custom kernel, which they won't.

MrBlackCrush
Rising Star II
The main difference is that not all samsung phones have that issue, and even when they have it, is A LOT less visible than a rog phone, I even prefer a green tint at low britghtness than a black crush everywhere
What is true is that old amoleds without Hdr and 60 hz refresh are showing a lot better quality than this.. at this point a good quality Lcd would be a better choice...
Another thing, I compared Rog Phone 3 to Galaxy s7 in a HDR+10 video... the colours are exactly the same, and this made me think HDR only introduced issues and not advantages in Amoled screens...