This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Update .115

off2fly115
Rising Star II
New Update just rolled out. How is it for everybody?
screenshot-20210902-025046379.jpg

75 REPLIES 75

Salvatore
Star III
Irene2_ASUS

Hi,

Please could you share screenshot of the error you have received?

Also specified if you got a rejected error, if you have manages to add your card and if you also have actually tried to purchase something and got a message afterwards.

View post
screenshot-4.png
Here's the screenshot.

sexiclube55
Rising Star I
Today i received in my secondary phone realme 6s(140€) 5th august security patch... My zenfone 8 (599€) have júly sec. Patch... When Asus will better with security patches...
screenshot-2021-09-03-21-44-42-80-f7aa348215f5d566f9e4ca860f474209.jpg

pio_zen
Rising Star II
Gustav_ASUS

@joerund I understand your frustration and you can rest assured that the team is looking into why this is happening and are working on fixing it. In the meantime, we are providing possible solutions that have worked for other users facing this issue (clearing the Google Pay cache).

View post
So at least make update notifications cancelable and unobtrusive. I'm being abused with .115 update again and again while away from home and I can't risk gpay being disabled.
Lesson learned - less own development , more original android. You could easily take over niche left by OnePlus - most old OnePlus users are pissed with switch to coloros and new oppoification.

pio_zen
Rising Star II
Lessons learnt 2.
Luckily first thing I do on every phone or computer - DISABLE automatic upgrades

jasonmaher2
Star I
Have an issue where the proximity senor is always active and will dim the display anywhere. Honestly freaked me out when i got it. Cant swipe down on notifications.