This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Update .115

off2fly115
Rising Star II
New Update just rolled out. How is it for everybody?
screenshot-20210902-025046379.jpg

75 REPLIES 75

joerund
Star III
Irene2_ASUS

@Alex's @Salvatore @MASM @joerund

In regards to Google Pay not working following the .115 FW update;

Please try clearing cache of google Pay app, that should make it work again.

View post
Only works for a little while, then its not working again. Please inform the higher-ups in the system that its a good idea to test patches before releasing them to the public. (I of course realize that you are doing this, just not to extent that is to be expected from such a large company). This is a MAJOR sensitive function in the operating system that is vital to daily life - actual payment transfers. These hick-ups should not happen on the level that ASUS is operating.

jennebumke
Star III
off2fly115

New Update just rolled out. How is it for everybody?

screenshot-20210902-025046379.jpg

New Update .115
This was the exact update I did two days ago, and my phone hard-bricked itself this morning. I won't say that this is the cause of it, but be aware that it was very coincidental.

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @Salvatore , @MASM , @joerund
Since Google Pay is still not working for you could you please try clearing all cache files system-wide;
Settings -> Advanced -> Mobile manager -> Cleanup -> Scan cache -> Clean all files -> Reboot device
Does it work once you add you card info and details?

madizon5
Star III
@Irene2_ASUS no improvement, still the same.....

joerund
Star III
Irene2_ASUS

Hi @Salvatore , @MASM , @joerund

Since Google Pay is still not working for you could you please try clearing all cache files system-wide;

Settings -> Advanced -> Mobile manager -> Cleanup -> Scan cache -> Clean all files -> Reboot device

Does it work once you add you card info and details?

View post
All cashes cleared (again) and at the moment it works. Will get back to you if it stops working again. When clearing only the GPay cache it also worked (for a while), then all of a sudden not.