This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone Max pro m1 / m2

rana_vishal73
Rising Star I
As asus says Asus Zenfone Max pro m1 / m2 are pure stock android device then why can't they provide stock android features they are not providing basic feature of stock android that is multi-users, Adaptive Battery and Brightness, App Actions, Lockdown on the Power menu is not working, Digital Wellbeing, Easier Text Selection. where are these basic features of pie update you are just changing the outer skin and all the stuff are of oreo only and you are calling it pie update you are not even answering in the old community
1.calling quality has gone worse when ever i try calling from my asus zenfone max pro m1 to max pro m2 the sound is very low as compared to other calls we can't even hear the other party
2.conference call cannot be made as it shows error
3.Camera now this section is worst from the beginning nut you are not able to solve it more than lakhs of users are complaining about the camera app but you are least bothered about it i know you will ask me what problem are you facing with camera app i would suggest you just go and review the old community you would come to know and plz disable this full brightness of camera day time it's comfortable to use it but during night it just damages eyes of users.
4.And for those idiots who will come here in my post and say this community is only for asus 5z and others smartphone then i would suggest you just go to the hell because i am user and i can comment any where, where ever i like to do so it's my personal choice not yours.

17 REPLIES 17

Yachendra
Rising Star II
Yachendra said:
Now, who discuss related to Zenfone 5, 5Z and ROG phone in this New Zentalk also under violation of rules.

Image_ https___us.v-cdn.net_6031231_uploads_editor_wp_mpzk5z8ak08m.png
I'm surprised at your logic. That you seriously impair to discuss this on the old forum Zen Talk? For further discussion of the models of the Zenfone 5, 5Z, 6 and ROG need a new website Zen Talk? I'm not going to explain my position to everyone that has nothing to do with moderation!

Bro, understand what I have quoted then you will come to know. I'm also, the customer of Zenfone Max pro M1.

Please update Android Pay ???

pakalodnik88
Star III
Yachendra said:
Bro, understand what I have quoted then you will come to know. I'm also, the customer of Zenfone Max pro M1.
Sorry I misunderstood you. The difficulties of translation.