This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

Dooboo
Rising Star II
NaitikK

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/184258#Comment_184258

i am going through their poor services as well. What I have observed is that so-called service leaders are unaware of stuff like spare logistics. they simply cannot provide detailed tracking details. maybe the infrastructure is responsible for this. also, the practices are shady like overcharging customers, temporary fixes, etc.

i have gone through many posts where the handset fails due to mobo months after repair. I am scared that doesn't happen to my phone. It's been already 6+ weeks and it's still not repaired.

View post
@NaitikK yeah, i will not risk to go through this again. Will try to sell my zenfone 8 asap once i get it back. They stopped replying to my email when i insist on getting a refund or a replacement unit. They just want you to accept the damages don by their repair service and move along.
I had some good things to say with the phone itself, but overall experience with it and the brand is just terrible. They should just stop making handphones and focus on computers.

Dooboo
Rising Star II
marzvin

Mine still hasn't even been picked up yet. By the time it's been picked up abs they start looking for the part, it could be weeks if not months. The poor communication is definitely causing me grief, as I'm not very optimistic that they can resolve this issue soon for me.

View post
@marzvin yeah, imagine if they just simply offer you a replacement unit? It would made everything acceptable right? But they want you to suffer and them being not sorry. LOL.

@Gustav_ASUS so any word why this ramdump is happening? Any updates? Anything?

marzvin
Rising Star II
irvin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/184268#Comment_184268

@marzvin yeah, imagine if they just simply offer you a replacement unit? It would made everything acceptable right? But they want you to suffer and them being not sorry. LOL.

@Gustav_ASUS so any word why this ramdump is happening? Any updates? Anything?

View post
I also tried to reason with them, about a replacement phone and was literally told, there is nothing we can do. It's really sad, because I've had to get another phone now and definitely selling it off when it returns and to be honest, I doubt I would ever buy an Asus again, as the experience has been awful.

daniel91m
Rising Star II
Join you in mourning. I do not remember the last time I was so disappointed with the purchase of electronic equipment... I felt like a beta tester, and now, when the phone broke and waiting for spare parts, I am reaching the decision to say goodbye to zenfone8. I am very sad, because on paper (excluding wireless charger) the phone seemed perfect.

daniel91m
Rising Star II
irvin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/183857#Comment_183857

@daniel91m did he answer you privately again?

Surely this thread will be closed again soon.

View post
I was asked for the serial number and rma number - I don't even know why