Pervage
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version:ROG Phone 3_ZS661KS_WW_18.0410.2108.158
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Power Option
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After latest update power Off Menu is showing in One-Hand View.
@Admin @ARP_ASUS
27 REPLIES 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've updated to 18.0410.2108.158 (with factory reset) and I'm having that (swipe up) arrow at the bottom centre part of the screen, which appears after doing that action to see all apps. It doesn't go away after doing that several times. The workaround is to open another app, then come back to the home screen, where the arrow goes away; it doesn't happen with all apps, just a few.
Not a biggy for me I'd say, but yes it's probably something that is happening to me as well.
arrow.jpeg

Anonymous
Not applicable
Screen is also flickering when watching videos on the browser, Facebook, Youtube, Vimeo.

Now I'm regretting about the update, which is evidently buggy.

Pervage
Rising Star II
I agree @Megalox . But devs are not responding. Maybe we should send CEO Feedback so that it can be escalated.

Pervage
Rising Star II
Hi @Megalox Please post your feedback here - https://indiacsc.asus.com/CEO_FeedbackForm.aspx

Anonymous
Not applicable
So... screen flickering issue, this happens when the refresh rate is 90Hz and above; it doesn't happen when it's 60hz

o.O

Re. Posting CEO feedback, I don't think it'd make any difference. I've been with several brands when it comes to mobiles, I've chosen this one because of the HW, but I've been having a bad experience that it's more likely I will move to another brand. Making sure that I do some research to avoid falling into similar situation again.