This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Clarified] ROG II Ultimate Band 71 and VoLTE T-Mobile?

penguinsquad
Star II
Will the ROG II Ultimate include Band 71? Its almost a requirement for T-Mobiles future network roll outs this coming year.
Also will there be support for T-Mobile VoLTE this time around?

Original ROG Owner
36 REPLIES 36

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
The US operator market is quite difficult.. esp. in the sense that each operator is quite different from the other, and specific band support is more common rather than exception.

In contrast to , for example, Europe, where you basically can have one set of bands and cover more or less every market. As such, planning is much easier.

We very much hope we will have better and better success in the US - and one day - full TMO support 😉

May i ask When will ROG PHONE 2 be released in USA?

PANSELUTA
Star II
ASUS is lying about Volte and operator side nonsense. I exchanged rog phone 1 with oneplus 7 pro which is not specified with operator volte compatible but volte works. So you lie because you can't do it? ASUS?

Aryan202
Community Legend I
PANSELUTA

ASUS is lying about Volte and operator side nonsense. I exchanged rog phone 1 with oneplus 7 pro which is not specified with operator volte compatible but volte works. So you lie because you can't do it? ASUS?

View post
One plus 7 pro is carrier specific in most places which basically means they have tied up with specific network providers meanwhile Asus sells unlocked phones afaik which doesn't support all bands in US mainly

PANSELUTA
Star II
I had rog phone for 6 months and playing without volte was a pain in my bottom everytime i got a call. No more asus for me.