This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging no work

Lamoul
Star II
my phone no longer accepts the original asus rog charger at first i thought the problem was with the charger but when i tested it on another phone it worked fine, after i downgraded the frimeware from android 11 to 10 and the problem is still present the phone does not charge with the asus charger, i tried another cable to see if its working it was charging normally so suddenly i did not understand what to do i tried all the tips but the problem is still the same .
3 REPLIES 3

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Lamoul

my phone no longer accepts the original asus rog charger at first i thought the problem was with the charger but when i tested it on another phone it worked fine, after i downgraded the frimeware from android 11 to 10 and the problem is still present the phone does not charge with the asus charger, i tried another cable to see if its working it was charging normally so suddenly i did not understand what to do i tried all the tips but the problem is still the same .

Charging no work
Get a new charger is your answer there though you said it worked on another phone.
Have you tried both ports?

Lamoul
Star II
Yes i tried in both ports , in the second port it work well thats why im confused.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Lamoul

Yes i tried in both ports , in the second port it work well thats why im confused.

View post
Probably damaged pins which is why one port is working well and other phones are working.
Need to go to service centre to get that fixed but expect for it not to be under warranty though.