sharmaishant204
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG Phone 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
The WiFi is not turning on. Whatever I do it wont get fixed, I even reset my phone but still its wont turn on. As a person that doesn’t bring thier phone outside very much I don’t have enough data. The phone is basically rendered useless for me until it gets fixed.
70 REPLIES 70

ghyzriellgalez0
Rising Star II
ReaperZ_Wolf

screenshot-20210827-212200786.jpg

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/183545#Comment_183545

I am on the same firmware.See WiFi is on

screenshot-20210827-211950808.jpg

View post
Maybe not now for you. This issue started with .86, as there are reports saying they have the issue after the .86 update. when I got .86, mine is working fine. It started a few days after updating to .151 firmware.
Therefore it is safe to say, this bug is already preexisting on .86 firmware and just waiting to be activated until Asus team finds the root cause and be able to fix it. Any phone is not safe. Hahahaha good luck😅😅😅

sharmaishant204
Star III
ghyzriellgalez06

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/183547#Comment_183547

Maybe not now for you. This issue started with .86, as there are reports saying they have the issue after the .86 update. when I got .86, mine is working fine. It started a few days after updating to .151 firmware.

Therefore it is safe to say, this bug is already preexisting on .86 firmware and just waiting to be activated until Asus team finds the root cause and be able to fix it. Any phone is not safe. Hahahaha good luck😅😅😅

View post
It's been a month since people started facing this problem I don't know how much longer it will take for Asus to fix this. Huge blow to asus' respect I had before I bought this phone and not only me but so many other people. I've been facing so many problems with device just after a week of buying it. Games lagging, screen recorder is choppy, turning off for no reason and then refusing to turn back on and now this WiFi problem. I regret not buying iPhone 11 so much. If these problem continue I'm gonna sell this phone and just buy iPhone 11.

maheshjc07
Star I
I am facing this wifi and hotspot issue for last 2 weeks .. any way to fix this issue other than replacing motherboard 😭 I don't want my new mobile to be teared apart.. asus is not even responding to our comments in any social media

Troneto
Star I
Facing the same issue form last 3 days.
I visited service centre and that guy was like very familiar to the issue. He instantly told me that My set needs to be sent to Pune and Motherboard has to be replaced.
I didn't submitted my phone to get the other good solution from ASUS.
They asked me share the logs. The log file itself is 226 MB and the mobile network also got slow after the .151 update due to which it is getting very hard to upload it to google drive.
Feeling helpless with my phone.

waxy78611
Zen Master I
ReaperZ_Wolf

screenshot-20210827-212200786.jpg

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/183545#Comment_183545

I am on the same firmware.See WiFi is on

screenshot-20210827-211950808.jpg

View post
Hmm you're watching GI Joe 😊