This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#Update for Asus Max Pro M1 ( Android 10 stable update)

Satnam
Rising Star II
Hlw respected Team , can you are revealed anything else regarding Android 10 stable update for Asus Max Pro M1 device because past 1year , we all are not got any updates on our Asus Max Pro M1 device regarding bugs fixes on beta version so , please revealed something about Android 10 stable update for Asus Max Pro M1 device !!
8 REPLIES 8

chenjohnliu
Star I
Satnam

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/182164#Comment_182164

and still I'm using your android 9 version 087 because your Android 10 all beta version is totally waste and too much buggy because there basic features like wifi and more other like speaker etc are not working properly as Android 9 and Android 8

View post
It's very funny that you said the latest beta version is very unstable but you asked them to release the stable version. How come if they release the "stable version" that comes with a lot of bugs. Will you be happy about that?
fussion_ASUS

Hi, kindly list down the issues you have been facing so that we could assist you better, and also share with us the Firmware version of your device.

View post
If you want them to release the real stable version without the bugs, what you only can do is to list down the issues and then wish someone in the team is still fixing these bugs.

panji_dwi_prase
Star III
It's been 3 years since this device was released. This is also the Best phone that Asus ever released.
It's been a long time since we got new update from Fota-update.
The developer is no longer support Asus max pro series anymore.
Satnam

Hlw respected Team , can you are revealed anything else regarding Android 10 stable update for Asus Max Pro M1 device because past 1year , we all are not got any updates on our Asus Max Pro M1 device regarding bugs fixes on beta version so , please revealed something about Android 10 stable update for Asus Max Pro M1 device !!

#Update for Asus Max Pro M1 ( Android 10 stable update)
If you want a stable and less bug of android 10 or 11 along with latest security patch. You should start using Custom ROM Instead.
There is so many Stable ROM with latest security patch out there. There is no hope for the team to make stable android 10 update since they already abandon this brand for a years now.

pk4489784
Star I
In Android 10 Beta 5, Wi-Fi automatically gets disconnected....... Asus ZENFONE MAX pro m1

Satnam
Rising Star II
pk4489784

In Android 10 Beta 5, Wi-Fi automatically gets disconnected....... Asus ZENFONE MAX pro m1

View post
yes !!😒😒 I'm also facing same issue