This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi not working after updating to Version WW18.0840.2106.86 after some hours WTF

zxops47
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:WW18.0840.2106.86
Rooted or not: rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
I did everything. Even revert back to older versions now they all have the same issue wifi pls fix
also headphone jack not working
========================================

8 REPLIES 8

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
Roacher

I got the same problema when I update with version WW18.0840.2106.86, do you fix it?

View post
They will fix it at next update

i_liftking
Star III
Lord_Messi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/182637#Comment_182637

They will fix it at next update

View post
I updated to WW18.0840.2107.151 and still facing the issues.
Asus needs to confirm if it's hardware or software issue. As many executives at customer service center are suggesting to replace motherboard.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Do not wait for an answer from ASUS on this point I think in the short term but everyone would like to know, for that I indicated what to do, compare the Imei SIM 1 and 2 before and after the repair for those who have already had it done by an Asus service center but no one has responded so far.
this will prevent users from waiting for an update for nothing and staying even longer with a device without WiFi

i_liftking
Star III
FunBike31

Do not wait for an answer from ASUS on this point I think in the short term but everyone would like to know, for that I indicated what to do, compare the Imei SIM 1 and 2 before and after the repair for those who have already had it done by an Asus service center but no one has responded so far.

this will prevent users from waiting for an update for nothing and staying even longer with a device without WiFi

View post
It's too sad and unprofessional.