Unable to Send or Receive MMS

jag_gia
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG Phone 5
Firmware Version:18.0840.2104.56
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):Tried multiple different apps all the same issue
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Both me and my partner have both gotten ASUS ROG Phone 5 phones and we both can't send or receive MMS messages we have tried different Apps gotten in contact with our service provider and still have the same issue. We have completed all basic trouble shooting and also manuelly added the APN settings and spent a good 2-3 hours running all means of trouble shooting.
I also seen another person who has had the same issue on the forum but that article has been closed.
Can we please have someone address the issue as this is affecting my ability to work as I can't download MMS audio files I received from missed calls.

37 REPLIES 37

Szlitzer
Star I
Bjerfven

I have the same problem i Sweden with Telenor operator, same thing:

Tried settings (APT etc)

Got new sim from operator

Works great with both sim in samsung and iphone...

Still just doesn not work, it is really not good because often my customers contact me with pictures in MMS and i cant recive them anf ti feels unprofessional to have to change to my old phone to get them out...

This and my problem with GPS fix have me going back to iPhone, but i like the ASUS ROG phones have had them all but this takes to much of my time....

(ROG 5)

View post
I have the exact same problem in Sweden and using Telenor as operator aswell. Had the problem with rog phone 3 and now rog phone 5 too. Hope they can solve it soon. Its not the APN settings and nothing wrong from the operators side.

Luchulainn
Star III
I refunded the phone. Glad I did after reading about all the other issues in 151.

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Post deleted ...