[ZENFONE 6] BUG ANDROID 11 UPDATE WW_18.0610.2106.156

Jacktzuy
Star III
Model Name: Zenfone 6
Firmware Version: WW_18.0610.2106.156
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: frequently
========================================
*Double tap to lock became no respond frequently.
*Charging & usb otg connected didnt work properly. When i charged my phone sometimes the power disconnected itself. Same case as usb otg will disconnected itself after some minute or cant read data and appeared option like android system to do with connected device on notif bar. I've tried to bought new charger and usb otg but the case didnt solved. Is it posible that my type-c port was broken or something?
*File manager - internal storage usage became lag to show the usage data. It need few second loading to show the data usage.
Hopefully i wont ever come to service center for my type-c port to repair. or should i downgrade to A10 to see the differences. Tbh i love the A11 performance and experience, except this disturbing bug 😞
Pls respond and quick solution for my case 😢
11 REPLIES 11

marcoborgesrp
Star III
I'm having the same problems after upgrading to this version, I expect a solution from asus, as it looks like a planned obsolescence, I hope I'm wrong.

Jacktzuy
Star III
marcoborgesrp

I'm having the same problems after upgrading to this version, I expect a solution from asus, as it looks like a planned obsolescence, I hope I'm wrong.

View post
which bug happened to you, bro?

marcoborgesrp
Star III
They were the same ones that happened to you