This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 5 headphone issue

Frog
Star I
On the recent WW the headphone output seem to be lower. Does anyone have ideas to help increase output.
8 REPLIES 8

Tonu_Talukder
Star I
ROG Cetra RGB headphone using.
But lighting not condole the device apps Armoury cray

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Some indications (external audio mode test on)
The Rog 5 is delivered in France with intra headphones (pedestrian kit) but I don't know the characteristics, I measure 80dB (A), which is a bit low.
2 non-intra headphones (pedestrian kits), 4 and 8 ohm, 90 dB (A)
Sony HIFI headphones, 220 ohm 85 dB (A), (jack 3.5)
BOSE QuietComfort 35 II headphones (Bluetooth) the volume is 90 dB (A),
Same BOSE headphones (connected Jack 2.5-3.5) Unknown Ohm, volume is 90 dB (A)
The Rog 5 does send a different power to adapt to the impedance of the headphones that I have, 4, 8 and 220
The intra delivered with the rog5 are those with the least powerful volume, the Sony is in the EU safety value, the others are above but do not exceed 100 dB (A), the maximum limit.
The ROG Cetra RGB are 16 ohm, it would be necessary to test these on other smartphones;
If the volume is loud on these, the Rog5 does not send the right power in 16 ohm
If the volume is low, the ROG Cetra RGB are designed not to exceed this volume, I imagine 80 dB (A), low limit of the standards but can be exceeded without exceeding 100 dB (A)

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @Frog,
How is the output on the latest WW-18.0840.2107.151 update?

FunBike31
Community Legend I
The list of modifications to .151 must be incomplete I think !!!
I did not redo all the measurements nor the listening, only on the wired headphones which were at 80 and 85 dB (a), I now have 90 dB (a) and when listening it can be felt. 🙂