cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Tint and Black Crush Issue

Pervage
Rising Star II
Hello Everyone,
How many of ROG 3 uses are facing Red Tint and Black Crush Issues?
@Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @tit or Any other Devs can answer this question - Is going to Asus Service Centre Fix this issue? I already replaced my phone twice and the issue is with the replacement piece also.

30 REPLIES 30

jaykesharwani9
Rising Star II
Asus is a big brand with less Developers. Asus can't fix this issue that's what I reckon. They want us to buy Rog 5 or Rog 5s. No way I'm ever going to buy another Rog phone because ik software is the pain area with Asus's phone.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Pervage

Hello Everyone,

How many of ROG 3 uses are facing Red Tint and Black Crush Issues?

@Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @tit or Any other Devs can answer this question - Is going to Asus Service Centre Fix this issue? I already replaced my phone twice and the issue is with the replacement piece also.

Red Tint and Black Crush Issue
All Rog users are facing both color banding and red tint.

MrBlackCrush
Rising Star II
The Red Tint anyway it's a setting they have put on youtube.
If you try opening multi-tasking, you will see the red tint will disappear also in the youtube window.
Black crush will disappear when in 2022 or 2023 we will switch to a not-asus phone ahaha

Aryan202
Community Legend I
simo97.codega

The Red Tint anyway it's a setting they have put on youtube.

If you try opening multi-tasking, you will see the red tint will disappear also in the youtube window.

Black crush will disappear when in 2022 or 2023 we will switch to a not-asus phone ahaha

View post
As long as you use a OLED phone I doubt those issues will "disappear" per se
It's just the tech