Star II
System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit 10.0.19043
Battery or AC:  BOTH
Model: A506IV ASUS TUF A15
Frequency of occurrence: Random
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description: Earlier I posted https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/48744/fa506iv-asus-tuf-a15-random-screen-freeze/p1?new=1 and I was asked to reset my pc and after resetting my pc windows is not activated. My pc by default came with windows 10 Home activated. Where can I get the activation key?
12 REPLIES 12

Akshith
Star II
Hi Blake,
No, I loaded BIOS default setting and windows got activated and posted it in the above comments. Later after seeing Raju's post saying it is valid only for six months, I tried the key he shared but it didn't work.
Thanks

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Akshith

Hi Blake,

No, I loaded BIOS default setting and windows got activated and posted it in the above comments. Later after seeing Raju's post saying it is valid only for six months, I tried the key he shared but it didn't work.

Thanks

View post
I need one more screenshot from you, type slmgr /xpr in command prompt and press enter, share the screenshot result

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Akshith

Hi Blake,

Thanks

View post
Hello Akshith,
Stay where you at now. No need to try any other key.
Thank you.