This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi adapter stop working after playing games!

anhquangno1
Star I
System: window10hsl
Battery or AC: both
Model: TUF Fa706ii
Frequency of occurrence: every time
Reset OS: repair upgraded
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
The wifi adapter in my laptop will stop working after I play some heavy games (both offline and online). It is very anoying because when i am playing game, I can still surf the net. However, after i quit from games for 3 to 5 minutes, the wifi adapter just stop working. It still displays connected but there was no internet. If i turn off and on wifi, there would be no connection available. Troubleshooting can fix this problem until the next restart. This problem only occurs after playing game nomatter how long i play, even few minutes. Tried to uninstall wifi adapter driver, all other graphic audio, Bios... driver as recommended in My asus. Pls help me.
7 REPLIES 7

anhquangno1
Star I
Hello again!
My bios version is 316. The problem happened to both offline and online games as I said before. When it disconnects, I often try trouble shooting or change WiFi mode in advance option of WiFi adapter driver and continue to use it till the next restart.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
Please kindly send the device to our service center to check on the hardware.
If possible, please leave the games in the laptop for engineers to double check on it.
Thank you very much.

anhquangno1
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Hi there,

Please kindly send the device to our service center to check on the hardware.

If possible, please leave the games in the laptop for engineers to double check on it.

Thank you very much.

View post
maybe I will do that after the lock down. I find out that a lot of other guys are having the same problem as me. One told me that he had to install new wifi adapter to fix it. others said they just ignored and the problem disapppeared