This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Network Standby Battery Drain

shreyashjoshi00
Star III
This mobile network standby is draining the most of the battery than any other usage I have done.. Its not fair.. Please tell us some solutions about it.. I have never faced this kind of issue earlier when I had noughat version mobile... Seems like this problem came after oreo.. Please help me..
27 REPLIES 27

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I understand and I will push them soon if there's no update in the case that I started. I can see that there are updates in the case so things are happening but I haven't received a final reply yet.

shreyashjoshi00
Star III
I understand and I will push them soon if there's no update in the case that I started. I can see that there are updates in the case so things are happening but I haven't received a final reply yet.
@Anders_ASUS Any new update regarding solution for this drain?

vinayakd063
Star III
Yes battery life is pathetic being a5000 MAH battery and giving a sir of 6 to 7 hrs hardly in just 18 hrs of last full charge

shreyashjoshi00
Star III
@Anders_ASUS and ALL MODERATORS
WTH is going on... I hardly used my mobile since yesterday and still I'm at 19% battery and mobile network standby use almost half of my battery for no reason... Its not like I'm in rural area or something... I live in a metro city in India n still it is using so much power for network... Please get back to me... Atleast reply on the latest update on this... I have been trying so hard to show you the seriousness of this problem and you guys doesn't do anything about it... Please give me a reply on this.........

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
Go to developer option
In that there is option "mobile data always active"
Turn of that.
And your problem should get resolved