This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can/ how do you stop one or two apps from being stopped by the,, detect battery draining function,,

Roystoys
Zen Master III
I have just received my purchase of a device called,A A Wireless, which enables you to use android Auto wirelessly on vehicles that don't support wireless AA .It works amazingly well except every now and then, not often but still, every once in a while it will disconnect because the zenfone 7 says,,, stopped one battery draining app,,, Is there a way to keep the battery draining app function on but put some apps in like a white list,if you follow. I have gone through the battery app and set it as not optimised but it will still kill it off from time to time. Any hints much appreciated.

7 REPLIES 7

Tagion
Rising Star II
There's a setting to stop detected apps from being closed. You will still get a notification if an app is detected, which you can manually stop then

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Tagion

There's a setting to stop detected apps from being closed. You will still get a notification if an app is detected, which you can manually stop then

View post
Any idea where or what the settings called. I have gone through the settings because on my old ,5 Z it was under battery I think but not on the Z,7

fear_dot_com_20
Rising Star II
Hi, click on Battery-> Detect battery -drain apps -> Detect &stop ( this should be unchecked)

Roystoys
Zen Master III
fear_dot_com_2000

Hi, click on Battery-> Detect battery -drain apps -> Detect &stop ( this should be unchecked)

View post
Hi FDC , thanks for your help I actually found that but didn't uncheck it because I wasn't sure what it would actually do . If I uncheck it will it then send me a notification when an app is draining the battery with an option to stop the app or does it just turn the setting off all together. If your not sure that's fine I'll experiment a little PS I know tagion said it would send a notification ( which I thank him for his help as well)but I think he uses a 5z and they are a bit different, I think but I don't really know