stutruman
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Any ideas how to fix this? It was issue a fee updates ago but was resolved. Now only plays in sd
screenshot-20210808-202830755-281-29.jpg

31 REPLIES 31

543V4
Star II
screenshot-20210825-223438733.jpg
stutruman

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/182838#Comment_182838

What were the steps you did? I did the above that Gustav suggested multiple times but nothing changed for me

View post
I updated the Netflix , Then Cleared The Data & Cache of Netflix App. Then Rebooted the Device. And Voila my License was Updated to Widevine L1 and Was Showing Full HD

stutruman
Star I
Nope tried again! Still the same! My DRM says I'm on l3 so I think it's an underlying fix that needs to be implemented.

stutruman
Star I
@Gustav_ASUS have we any update on this? Thanks

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@stutruman Let me check and get back to you! Thanks for your patience so far.
Have you gotten the new FOTA? If not, please update to the latest WW-18.0410.2108.158 firmware using the UL file on our support website and see if your issue is resolved.
ROG Phone 3 | Gaming Phones|ROG - Republic of Gamers|ROG GlobalAfter updating, please perform the troubleshooting that we did earlier if needed. (Uninstalling Netflix, reinstalling etc.)

stutruman
Star I
Hi. Yes tried this and tried twice with newest update but no joy. Still at widevine l3 @Gustav_ASUS