stutruman
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Any ideas how to fix this? It was issue a fee updates ago but was resolved. Now only plays in sd
screenshot-20210808-202830755-281-29.jpg

31 REPLIES 31

@Gustav_ASUS No luck...I will call the service centre and then let's see what they say...I will post the update here.

stutruman
Star I
Anyone got any update? As it's really frustrating

@stutruman Called the service centre.They are saying they can't tell anything regarding this right now and I should visit them so that they can check if anything can be done. Unfortunately, I'm very busy right now and can't go and visit them for next 2 weeks.

543V4
Star II
Gustav_ASUS

@stutruman Hopefully just a temporary issue that can be easily fixed:

1. Make sure you have the latest version of Netflix downloaded from Google Play Store.
  2. Clear the Netflix app storage and cache. (Long-press app icon -> App info -> Storage & cache.)
  3. Reboot your device.

Let me know if you're still stuck on Widevine L3 after following these steps.

View post
Thanks my man, this worked like a charm for me 🙂 . I have latest update of Android 11 as well As Netflix App.

stutruman
Star I
543V4

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/180669#Comment_180669

Thanks my man, this worked like a charm for me 🙂 . I have latest update of Android 11 as well As Netflix App.

View post
What were the steps you did? I did the above that Gustav suggested multiple times but nothing changed for me