This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black crush Finally Fixed 😍

GarvitKhatod
Star III
So Guys I was disappointed after updating to Android 11 that black crush is still not fixed. One day I just decided to begin from scratch in android 11 and thus did complete factory reset and boom. Black crush is almost fixed now. Even Endgame trailer looks lit now. 😍👌🏻
P.S. - Try at your own risk of losing valuable data if not backed up. But I did a complete reset and It's the best decision I made. 😍
13 REPLIES 13

Aryan202
Community Legend I
If the OP feels it's gone let him think that lol
At the end of the day it's him who'll be using the device and if it ain't bothering him or he can't notice it it's not a issue 👀

mrxsin
Star III
Aryan202

At the end of the day it's him who'll be using the device and if it ain't bothering him or he can't notice it it's not a issue 👀

View post
It's kinda correct, but some random people coming to this thread with a brain of a shrimp will believe it. 🤣

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Aryan202

View post
kẽo / n̪ɐ̃ũ / t̪ẽĩ / kɐ̃ũ / ka / sɐ / koga / t̪ʊ
He surely used this line of code , i ll bet money on it 😂

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
I love Pokémon memes just as much as the next guy but I'm sadly going to be the boring moderator and close this thread. 😙