ZT-2617bc03
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My phone doesn't show the battery of my TWE case or the individual earphones. I've tried it with Galaxy Buds Live and Oneplus buds Z. They both work fine on other phones. How I can fix this? I'm on Android 11.
28 REPLIES 28

ZT-2617bc03
Star III
rogeriskira

I confirm it works just fine on my ROG Phone 3 on Android 11 and my One Plus Buds.

screenshot-20210823-153820377.jpg

View post
This is how it is on my phone.
screenshot-20210824-015201972.jpg
I'm on version 2106.138.

rogeriskira
Rising Star I
"I don't have the Live, but if they are like the previous versions, then the case battery will only show up in the app when the case is open and there is at least one Bud in the case. This is because the case itself has no Bluetooth, rather it can only transmit its battery status via any Buds physically connected to it."

This is what I found online. I'm not sure if it applies. But, it could also mean that the phone doesn't have a profile for your buds so they come up as generic bluetooth headset?

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
I have a pair of Sony WF-1000XM4 and everything's working fine for me on Android 11. Both the bluetooth page and notification shows the battery level for L/R and the case.
Make sure you've updated the firmware of your earbuds to the latest version.
Clean the cache of ASUS Launcher.
Reset your Bluetooth settings (Settings -> System -> Reset options).
Reboot your device.
Let me know how it goes.

ZT-2617bc03
Star III
Gustav_ASUS

I have a pair of Sony WF-1000XM4 and everything's working fine for me on Android 11. Both the bluetooth page and notification shows the battery level for L/R and the case.

1. Make sure you've updated the firmware of your earbuds to the latest version.
  2. Clean the cache of ASUS Launcher.
  3. Reset your Bluetooth settings (Settings -> System -> Reset options).
  4. Reboot your device.

Let me know how it goes.

View post
Hey! I followed the steps but it didn't work.

ZT-2617bc03
Star III
rogeriskira

"I don't have the Live, but if they are like the previous versions, then the case battery will only show up in the app when the case is open and there is at least one Bud in the case. This is because the case itself has no Bluetooth, rather it can only transmit its battery status via any Buds physically connected to it."

This is what I found online. I'm not sure if it applies. But, it could also mean that the phone doesn't have a profile for your buds so they come up as generic bluetooth headset?

View post
Hey! I'm aware of this. I've also tried OnePlus buds Z with my phone. It doesn't work.