ZT-2617bc03
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My phone doesn't show the battery of my TWE case or the individual earphones. I've tried it with Galaxy Buds Live and Oneplus buds Z. They both work fine on other phones. How I can fix this? I'm on Android 11.
28 REPLIES 28

ZT-2617bc03
Star III
ARP_ASUS

Hi ZT-2617bc03,

1. The phone should a Bluetooth device battery only
  2. If there is any other phone which shows a case battery share the screenshot for reference

View post
1. The phone should show 3 different battery levels.
2. This is my same galaxy buds live on another phone
img-20210821-wa0001.jpg
I want you to note that this not a same company earphone and phone thing. It works on other phones as well.

BPM
Rising Star II
Well, that's clearly from a Samsung phone... Samsung has a way of making their products work better with their own phones compared to others.
Not to mention, Samsung heavily customizes their Android skin, for better or for worse.
What about another non-Samsung phone? Or what about non-Samsung buds on a Samsung phone?

ZT-2617bc03
Star III
I literally said it's not just a Samsung thing. I tried OnePlus Buds Z with a Samsung and Galaxy Buds Live with a OnePlus phone. Still works, mate. None work on ROG. I'm pretty sure this is an Asus issue.

ZT-2617bc03
Star III
@ARP_ASUS do you have any updates?

rogeriskira
Rising Star I
I confirm it works just fine on my ROG Phone 3 on Android 11 and my One Plus Buds.
screenshot-20210823-153820377.jpg