This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question regarding Android 10 ?

Satnam
Rising Star II
Hlw Development Team, I Hope You all are fine and safe in this Covid 19 situation, my one question to all of you that why you are not releasing Android 10 stable update for Asus Max Pro M1 device because unofficial developers are already released Android 11 version for this phone but you all are not ?
why, please giving us correctly information regarding this question ?
we are still using Android 9 from past 2 year so, please give us latest Android 10 stable OS update on ours devices !!
ASAP !!
4 REPLIES 4

yo123620
Rising Star I
Satnam

Hlw Development Team, I Hope You all are fine and safe in this Covid 19 situation, my one question to all of you that why you are not releasing Android 10 stable update for Asus Max Pro M1 device because unofficial developers are already released Android 11 version for this phone but you all are not ?

why, please giving us correctly information regarding this question ?

we are still using Android 9 from past 2 year so, please give us latest Android 10 stable OS update on ours devices !!

ASAP !!

Question regarding Android 10 ?
It's not even worth asking for a simple information, ASUS don´t worth nothing and they don't want to know about the MAX PRO M1 and M2 since 2020.

Better forget this brand, a shame.

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, kindly list down the issues you have been facing so that we could assist you better, and also share with us the Firmware version of your device.

Satnam
Rising Star II
fussion_ASUS

Hi, kindly list down the issues you have been facing so that we could assist you better, and also share with us the Firmware version of your device.

View post
#Fussion_ASUS, I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE , BUT ONE THING I WANT TO TELLING YOU IF YOU NOT HAVE INFORMATION REGARDING ANDROID 10 STABLE UPDATE SO, WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE GIVING EXCUSES PLEASE, CLEAR THAT WE AND OUR TEAM ARE NOT CAPABLE TO RELEASE THIS UPDATE FOR OURS BELOVED CUSTOMER BUT , PLEASE DON'T SEND SAME MESSAGE AGAIN AND AGAIN ON EVERY POST, BECAUSE THIS THING IS VERY IRRITATING FOR EVERY USERS , I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY MESSAGE OKAY .

Satnam
Rising Star II
fussion_ASUS

View post
#fussion_ASUS , can you please let me know about Android 10 stable update ??