This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Colorbanding fix or not?

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Just let the users know. Is a fix in the works or not. I dont think its nice to jerk them around all the time. At least knowing if there isnt going to be a fix can people sell the phone.
25 REPLIES 25

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
ajinkya017

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/182697#Comment_182697

I think you have made up in your mind that it is fixed.

The mods would be replying to everyone had they fixed that. Also it would be in the changelog.

Also you don't mention visiting the service center so I don't believe your claim.

View post
I want to see dat batman trailer at 40% brightness. A picture of that will be hilarious

GarvitKhatod
Star III
Says someone who is just bragging everywhere to show off he's better than Asus in fixing everything and fixed it with his custom kernel but doesn't have anything to show for it. Claims people will sell his kernel for profit lmao 😂 If you release it for free then why would anyone actually buy it from anywhere? They will all download it ez! I mean where is the logic here? So this shows you are just a big attention seeker and it boosts your ego to tell people that you are mastermind developer who can fix this issue by himself but when it comes to proof you got nothing to show for 😂. Stop seeking attention here bro!

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
GarvitKhatod

Says someone who is just bragging everywhere to show off he's better than Asus in fixing everything and fixed it with his custom kernel but doesn't have anything to show for it. Claims people will sell his kernel for profit lmao 😂 If you release it for free then why would anyone actually buy it from anywhere? They will all download it ez! I mean where is the logic here? So this shows you are just a big attention seeker and it boosts your ego to tell people that you are mastermind developer who can fix this issue by himself but when it comes to proof you got nothing to show for 😂. Stop seeking attention here bro!

View post
Oh boy this is going to be good.

mrxsin
Star III
GarvitKhatod

View post
1st time on zentalk? Clearly you never been here before A11 update shows up.

himverma2012
Rising Star II
GarvitKhatod

View post
Check out older posts in black crush/colour banding. You'll find "The proof" you're asking.
I guess it's your first time here on RoG-3 forum