This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Native video calling feature

krunalkd913
Star II
Asus please provide Native Video Calling feature for Indian customers for 6z ...why u ignoring Indian Customers most necessary feature
3 REPLIES 3

Aryan202
Community Legend I
There are only a handful of operators that do support ViLTE, but they only do in a limited set of devices (even iPhones don't support it)
It never was a popular feature
Use Google duo it is much better

krunalkd913
Star II
Averan

There are only a handful of operators that do support ViLTE, but they only do in a limited set of devices (even iPhones don't support it)

View post
No sir u r mistaking bcoz India has maximum Jio sim users it providing Native video calling option with no need of data so I can make video call to most of Indian and 2nd Sir u gave me 2 examples I give u more Redmi, Samsung, Lenovo, Oppo, Realme, Vivo, even Micromax nd Ivoomi 3rd on Google duo opposite person must have Google duo with Online so Sir try Native Video calling once nd ViLte simple feature as VoLTE but why big brand Asus doesn't provide I don't know

krunalkd913
Star II
Averan

View post
Sir sorry to boring u but Asus Indian CEO Mr. Dinesh Sharma told that they made Asus 6z taking Indian users in mind than India has maximum Jio user I think Jio providing best quality feature, no extra charge, and with that feature not any consumer will get any disadvantage than why Asus not providing simple feature