venkatrockstar7
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 5
Firmware Version:86
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Guys I'm waiting for new firmware version this .86 version really sucks with full of bugs mainly wifi and hotspot issues no tech youtuber was not saying about this issue no info from asus also I'm waiting from 15days for the new firmware.
4 REPLIES 4

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
venkatrockstar7090

1. Model Name:rog 5
  2. Firmware Version:86
  3. Rooted or not:no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Guys I'm waiting for new firmware version this .86 version really sucks with full of bugs mainly wifi and hotspot issues no tech youtuber was not saying about this issue no info from asus also I'm waiting from 15days for the new firmware.

When will new firmware version is coming
Agree with you
They must release new firmware to make this a proper phone
We bought expensive phone to got flagship quality but instead we got crap quality

waxy78611
Zen Master I
venkatrockstar7090

1. Model Name:rog 5
  2. Firmware Version:86
  3. Rooted or not:no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

When will new firmware version is coming
There's a new firmware out but it doesn't address any issues at all. Useless, absolutely useless

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @venkatrockstar7090,
We just release a new update, you can find it here below:
[210817] ROG Phone 5 _WW_18.0840.2107.151 — ZenTalk (asus.com)

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@waxy78611 Don't worry, there will be more firmware updates after the one we released today. If a specific issue was not addressed today chances are they will next time. Thanks for your patience.