This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone heats up while charging any suggestions on that? There was no heating problem in A10

rishabhrajisaws
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS661KS
Firmware Version: WW-18.0410.2106.138
Rooted or not: Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: While Charging
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

16 REPLIES 16

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
rishabhrajisawsm

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/182586#Comment_182586

So I should flash the raw firmware of A11 and there will be no bugs right including battery drainage and phone's heating up or fps drop while playing games.

View post
Well , 99% chances that everything will be fixed and its worth it
rishabhrajisawsm

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/182587#Comment_182587

Thanks I'll give it a try hope there will be no bugs this time🤞

View post
👍

rishabhrajisaws
Star III
Okk so I flashed the raw firmware as you said but the battery is still heating up..
I plugged in the charger at 8:58 am the temperature was 34°c and the battery was 35% and at 9:24 am it was 62% with 41°c also I didn't turn the fan on or the ac, the phone was charging at room temp which was 28°c .
And I'm using ptron c to c type cable with the original asus adapter since my original cable stopped working months ago.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi rishabh,
While I can say the phone will heat up but under normal circumstances as it charges using a 30W charger. The temp shouldn't be unbearable. The temp that you mentioned is quite normal for me even during gaming those temps are easily achievable,
As you compared it with Android 10, can you mention what was the temp there?

rishabhrajisaws
Star III
I didn't check the temperature of A10 but the new update of A11 i.e., .158 works like a charm and i haven't felt any heating issues and battery draining too fast..