Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi & Wifi-Hotspot Not Working

freakingrocky
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS Rog Phone 5
Firmware Version: Android 11 (18.0840.2106.86)
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
========================================
So my wifi & wifi-hotspot suddenly stopped working. They won't turn on at all (the hotspot says Error when I try turning it on from this screen). I tried booting into safe mode (doesn't work there also). Tried restarting it several times. Not sure what to do anymore. I don't wanna lose data so if you know how to fix this, Let me know.
screenshot-20210725-205943713.jpg

515 REPLIES 515

ZT-83edda0e
Rising Star I
vrshankar0000

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/182343#Comment_182343

But I think addressing this issue via official press release is the best thing to gain the trust of users and gain many more. Nobody wants to buy a product of a brand that refuses to serve users after-sales. And now with the release of Zenfone 8 and ROG phones and laptops, the best thing ASUS should do is to accept the mistake and assure the users.

View post
Exactly, that's what I'm asking to release official information during my discussion with different levels of people but they started threatening me about their legal team action and what not. Even their regional manager asked me why are you talking on behalf of other ROG Phone 5 users. What a shame, if such kind of statement coming from regional manager, this clearly shows they don't have amy concern about users who sre facing this serious problem.

krnapj
Rising Star I
ZT-83edda0e

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/182479#Comment_182479

Exactly, that's what I'm asking to release official information during my discussion with different levels of people but they started threatening me about their legal team action and what not. Even their regional manager asked me why are you talking on behalf of other ROG Phone 5 users. What a shame, if such kind of statement coming from regional manager, this clearly shows they don't have amy concern about users who sre facing this serious problem.

View post
What rubbish is that ? That is worse on their parT,my friend is a lawyer,if u need that kinda help,lemme know

venkatrockstar7
Rising Star II
How many days should I wait for this freaking firmware update. It's already a month 🙄. I'm using my device without wifi from 15days 🥲

vrshankar0000
Star III
ZT-83edda0e

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/182479#Comment_182479

View post
They are just trying to control you by mentioning legal action. If they want to take legal action, then they have to first mention what is the basis of this issue. Even then they have to mention everything. If that's the case, then I'm ready to face the legal action. They can't suppress consumer rights.

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
venkatrockstar7090

How many days should I wait for this freaking firmware update. It's already a month 🙄. I'm using my device without wifi from 15days 🥲

View post
They will release it along with ROG 5s launch for global
Probably next month