This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone heats up while charging any suggestions on that? There was no heating problem in A10

rishabhrajisaws
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS661KS
Firmware Version: WW-18.0410.2106.138
Rooted or not: Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: While Charging
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

16 REPLIES 16

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
rishabhrajisawsm

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ZS661KS
  2. Firmware Version: WW-18.0410.2106.138
  3. Rooted or not: Rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: While Charging
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Phone heats up while charging any suggestions on that? There was no heating problem in A10
Can really help you without any context ?

rishabhrajisaws
Star III
Okk I'm on Android 11 and the phone heats up while charging although it never happened to me when I was on A10 and the more it charges the more it heats up..
I'll try to send the ss to be more clear

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
rishabhrajisawsm

Okk I'm on Android 11 and the phone heats up while charging although it never happened to me when I was on A10 and the more it charges the more it heats up..

I'll try to send the ss to be more clear

View post
Ok so first thing first you mentioned that your device heats up on charging on thread title which i didnt pay attention so sorry for that

And for you problem , it actually depends on so many factors so do one thing , drain to 20% and than charge it to 70% though it charges fast till 80% but lets consider 70% just to be sure where it gets hottest and measure the temps , make sure nothing running in background , and also whats your surrounding (ambient) temps and also measure how much time it takes to reach crom 20 to 70
Make sure you cleared ram in mobile manager

rishabhrajisaws
Star III
Okk I will try that but eventually I'll revert it back to A10 since there are to many issues for me on A11 like battery draining too fast, phone's heating too much while playing games and fps is dropping alot while playing games