This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Face Recognition - Add option to 'Swipe to enter Home Screen'

dsg38
Star II
Hello. The face unlock is working well. But I was hoping an additional setting could be added. Currently, I often want to use the lock screen audio controls for example. However, the face unlock is so fast that it unlocks just as I go to press a button. Then I have to swipe down from the home screen to get my audio controls back. This is especially annoying when I'm on a run.
Activating the 'Face recognition - Show notifications' setting solves this, but then it means I can't glance at my phone when it's on my desk to see notifications (i.e. I want my notifications to be visible on the lock screen).
So could you add a setting which nuances this a bit called e.g. 'Face Recognition - Swipe up to enter Home screen'?
Thanks in advance!
PS: I think this user might also be requesting the same feature - but not 100% clear: https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/51692/face-unlock-notification#latest
13 REPLIES 13

Bobby2221
Star I
I'm having exactly the same problem. Only a small feature so 🤞they can implement it.

Kleshar
Star III
dsg38

Hello. The face unlock is working well. But I was hoping an additional setting could be added. Currently, I often want to use the lock screen audio controls for example. However, the face unlock is so fast that it unlocks just as I go to press a button. Then I have to swipe down from the home screen to get my audio controls back. This is especially annoying when I'm on a run.

Activating the 'Face recognition - Show notifications' setting solves this, but then it means I can't glance at my phone when it's on my desk to see notifications (i.e. I want my notifications to be visible on the lock screen).

So could you add a setting which nuances this a bit called e.g. 'Face Recognition - Swipe up to enter Home screen'?

Thanks in advance!

PS: I think this user might also be requesting the same feature - but not 100% clear: https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/51692/face-unlock-notification#latest

Face Recognition - Add option to 'Swipe to enter Home Screen'
Upvoted for you 👍

mickey_underwea
Star III
Yes, I would like this option too! 🙂

Scorpion
Rising Star I
Yeah this should be an option!