This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I uninstalled armoury crate by mistake and now I cant install it. (Armoury crate came with the pc)

Theosch
Star I
I uninstalled armoury crate by mistake and now I cant install it. Armoury crate came with my pc. When booting her up for the first time it said armoury crate was installing but while it said this I could already start and use armoury crate. I thought there was something wrong with it so I uninstalled and tried to reinstall armour crate. After many failed attempts I have almost given up.
I have tried everything from disabling my antivirus, to updating my windows, graphics card and so on. I just cant get the installation to not fail.
anteckning-2021-08-06-015842.png
anteckning-2021-08-06-020008.png
The text on the pictures are in swedish. But they are mostly just there to show what it says when I try to install it.
Please help me!
14 REPLIES 14

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
May I know which model are you using?
And please try to run the uninstall tool from below link first
Armoury Crate - SupportAnd then try the installer again.
Thank you.

s_cumbers
Star I
Hello i also have done the same thing and have same issue

i have tried using the uninstall tool and it gives me an error and will not complete the uninstall. it says uninstallation failed. Please click retry to run process again

ive tried to uninstall and ive tried a resintall and nothing is working for it

s_cumbers
Star I
i have the acutlog created when trying to uninstall but im going around in circles as all the "fixes" on the site do not do anything

s_cumbers
Star I
even using the armoury create uninstall tool fails

i really want to solve this issue but the software is so bad it needs to be easier to fix. I hope you can help please