cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this a good battery life?

kompellavedanth
Rising Star I
screenshot-20210818-224249890.png
Also, there is a lot of idle battery drain.
At night it was at 28 per cent with super saving and aeroplane turned on it was on 8 per cent.
(Idle battery drain is not in the picture by the way)
I just wanted to know if my battery is good or not.
Also, please check on the idle battery drain issue.
16 REPLIES 16

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
kompellavedanth

screenshot-20210818-224249890.png

Also, there is a lot of idle battery drain.

At night it was at 28 per cent with super saving and aeroplane turned on it was on 8 per cent.

(Idle battery drain is not in the picture by the way)

I just wanted to know if my battery is good or not.

Also, please check on the idle battery drain issue.

Is this a good battery life?
This is same issue which started to happen for me with my Zenfone 5z i use to see 25-30% of idle drain daily at midnight with scheduled super saving mode enabled in Android 10 & only for normal use all was good (no alot of drain). This strated to happen After i replaced my battery from service centre than 4 months back & later i created a thread here and i was asked to visit service centre and service centre have again replaced my battery with new one yesterday so now i am waiting to see how it performs which will clearly show if its software issue or hardware. I am asked to see how it performs and report again if i face similar issue now again after my new battery replacement so no worries i will keep you posted on this inorder to help you know if its really a battery issue or OS.
Thanks!

kompellavedanth
Rising Star I
This issue was in A10 And now A11.
My online classes are going on so I can't do that factory reset.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi kompellavedanth,
A good battery life, you can share the battery graph when the phone is around 10% not charged in between and the consumption should be 100% to 10% steady or normal usage.
Once you share the same with the Apps mentioned below the graph we can check and recommend if it is normal or anything concerning.

kompellavedanth
Rising Star I
ARP_ASUS

Hi kompellavedanth,

A good battery life, you can share the battery graph when the phone is around 10% not charged in between and the consumption should be 100% to 10% steady or normal usage.

Once you share the same with the Apps mentioned below the graph we can check and recommend if it is normal or anything concerning.

View post
Hello, and what about idle drain?

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
kompellavedanth

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/182363#Comment_182363

Hello, and what about idle drain?

View post
I told you already but if you dont wanna listen than do your thing
Saifuddin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/51971/is-this-a-good-battery-life

what the hell is wrong with ideal drain , you are having same issue i was having on A10, thats way too much ,

Perform a factory reset and if that doesn't fix your drain than you have to flash raw or simply just go to SC and they can give you a fresh installation,

i am having 0% to 3% overnight drain on wifi around 7 hours [ 7hrs only if i wake up way too late 😉 ]

View post