cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone 6 Photo Thread!

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hey all!

Event is getting near - and we're celebrating by posting the first photo!
Unless indicated, all photos posted by me here will be taken by hand, no tripod. No additional image enhancements made. Taken by average people and not any professional photographer! Basically representative of what everyone can achieve on ZenFone 6! Photos posted may have undergone rotation in a photo editor.

Photos are taken on a pre-production unit.

Br
CH

The first photo is a very challenging scene, straight into the sun , really putting the dynamic range to test.
CF4D98M3MFHK.jpg

279 REPLIES 279

dewamkatole15
Star II
I think lack of OIS will create problems while taking shots in manual mode
Like whenever we have to click picture in manual mode having shutter speed 1sec or more than that
A minor shake will result into bad picture

suhitkar
Rising Star I
For more than 1s no OIS can help..u need a super steady hand or a tripod even with ois

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
An ultra wide angle will cause distortion - however we are applying realtime distortion correction to the viewfinder and the resulting image.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can we see some pictures of moving (walking, running, throwing, etc.) people? Need to make sure I can capture split-second moments of kids/pets.

MisterSavage
Rising Star I
Great photos! Quick question though based on a reply. Are you saying that on other ZenFone models, depending on the video settings, OIS or EIS may not be activated? So on my ZenFone AR, if I'm shooting 1080p 60FPS, stabilization isn't activated but if I went to say, 1080p 30FPS stabilization would be activated? This isn't something that would come up in the manual or anywhere else for that matter which is why I'm asking. Thank you.