This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game genie no function. When I swipe right only appear small 🎮 white icon.

tingmj90
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog phone 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):Game genie,Game toolbar.
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

3 REPLIES 3

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
tingmj90

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:Rog phone 3
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):Game genie,Game toolbar.

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Game genie no function. When I swipe right only appear small 🎮 white icon.
Well thats strange , try clearing cache and data of game genie and armoury crate and update game Genie if any available in playstore
(Do note clearing data will change every settings to default so you have to every changes or additions which you have currently done all over again including gaming profiles , airtriggers , i think auro rgb customisation , etc etc.....)

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@tingmj90 As Saifuddin is suggesting, clear the cache of Game Genie, Armoury Crate and ASUS Launcher. You can also reboot your device for good measure.
(Settings -> Apps & notifications -> See all XX apps -> App info -> Storage & cache)
If that does not work, please make a screen recording and upload it here so that we can get a better look at your issue.

tingmj90
Star I
I follow your procedure situation still same