This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System lighting

Lighting not working properly for whatsapp notification.. it won't turn on when I receive a new message ..only when I wake the screen the rear light starts blinking
2 REPLIES 2

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@ramos.electronico85 Try the following steps:
Long-press app icon -> App info -> Notifications -> Choose the notification you want to trigger system lighting.
Make sure the notification is set to 'Alerting' and that vibration, blink light and show notification dot are all turned on.
As a secondary measure, make sure that all the notification settings are enabled in the settings menu inside WhatsApp.

Gustav_ASUS

@ramos.electronico85 Try the following steps:

Long-press app icon -> App info -> Notifications -> Choose the notification you want to trigger system lighting.

Make sure the notification is set to 'Alerting' and that vibration, blink light and show notification dot are all turned on.

As a secondary measure, make sure that all the notification settings are enabled in the settings menu inside WhatsApp.

View post
Ty for the answer..I've followed all the steps but still got this issue... I forgot to mention that this only happens for whatsapp..for the other apps it works normally..i leave a vid