Did you mean: 

My phone keeps restarting again and again

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
  1. Model Name: Asus 6z (zenfone 6)
  2. Firmware Version: WW-16.1220.1906.167
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Continuously 
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): 
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I recently bought Asus 6z on 25th July. I installed the latest update and after usage of couple of days the phone kept rebooting again and again. Before rebooting started, the sim signals kept turning off and on again. I did a factory reset as well but the problem remained. 
Please provide a solution to this as many others here are also facing the problem. It cannot be a hard ware issue as the problem started AFTER the latest update (after reading all related threads here). 
41 REPLIES 41

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
tuhin.mdasad14

Kikoly@ can I apply ur proccedure or system downgrade for fixed restarting problem ??

View post
If your problem is due to software factors, re-brushing the system will be useful. However, if your problem is a hardware factor, please go to the service center.

Tania
Star I
I was so happy with my Asus 6Z, until the constant reboots started after the software update! Pathetic! Even made a short quick video on it.
https://youtu.be/KROmm2_GlIw

m4n15h_r4w4t
Rising Star I
@Anders_ASUS Now this nightmare has started for me as well. Out of the blue my phone's screen flickered and went into a bootloop. It's been restarting continuously since yesterday.

At times it boots on its own but when I try to use it, the screen flickers and phone goes into a bootloop again. I'm worried more about my data. I'm not able to take a backup either. The phone is pretty much unusable at this point. What am I supposed to do now?

PS: Phone is not rooted and my firmware version is WW-16.1220.1908.191.

m4n15h_r4w4t
Rising Star I
@Anders_ASUS I did a hard reset and the issue is still very much there. I guess the hardware fault has finally caught up to me. Don't know how and why it appeared out of nowhere.

GamerArc
Rising Star II
I am the of the lucky ones who did not face any such issue. But I am going to steer clear of Asus in my next purchase for sure.