cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stylus Use on Touch Screen & Screen Pad

rephaelskye
Star I
Hi everyone,
Recenly, I'm using ASUS Zenbook Duo UX482 as my daily driver and having a concern about whether to use screen guard for main screen & Screen Pad+ or not, because I worry about scratches that could be found when I use stylus on the screen in frequent use.
I want to ask for everyone who use the screen guard or not, is there any significant differences between using it or not when you use the stylus on your screen frequently, especially when it could cause some scratches or not?
Also, some tips & trick, even some good recommendation about screen guard brand for it would be a great help.
Thanks in advance and stay safe everyone...
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
Yes the screen scratches very easily - mine is even scratched from the keyboard from when the Asus repairer replaced the motherboard. Same model, UX482EG
I'm interested if you find a solution because I might get the same thing for my screen too

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
Yes the screen scratches very easily - mine is even scratched from the keyboard from when the Asus repairer replaced the motherboard. Same model, UX482EG
I'm interested if you find a solution because I might get the same thing for my screen too

rephaelskye
Star I
potatosubwoofer

View post
Oh my, I'm sorry to hear that. After hearing your story, maybe I should consider to apply the screen guard for that reason. Thanks man for sharing, stay safe & healthy for you. 🙏