Did you mean: 

Slow charging of Asus zenfone Max Pro m2 after update

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

2 REPLIES 2

vishallagoo
Star III
I am facing exact same issue since day 1, but I think I know what the exact problem is
I changed the USB cable and used the other brand USB cable, just keep the ASUS adapter and change the cable. Cables are faulty because also in data transfer, it gets disconnected even if there is a small movement in the wire. I did this and it worked for me.
But here is the case, my device is 3 yrs old and I got my battery swollen recently after 3 years. So I don't know exactly why, but changing cable might be one of those reasons. So I do recommend personally to use default cable with slow charging, and if you gonna use the device only for some time, let's sat for another year, then you can use another cable don't worry nothing will happen to the device.

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, we’d request you to follow these below steps to resolve the slow charging issue you’ve been facing.
1. Check your phone for latest software version.
2.   Try using another charger to charge the device and see if the device is charging normally.
3.    Use your original charger to charge another device and see if there are any abnormalities in charging the other device.
4.    If there is no problem with the charger, take a full backup of the device and perform a factory reset.
5.    If the problem persists even after the factory reset, we’d suggest you visit the nearest service centre for further assistance. Locate service centre here: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India