This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug Phone 5 - List of all Bugs

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Alright guys, since the Bug phone 5 is so full of bugs and out of control right now, here is what we are going to do, simply fill out this, and this topic will make it much easier for the devs to fix the problems faster because currently the Rog5 is being a clown fiesta beyond belief:
Firmware number:
Insert your firmware number here

Description of the issue:
Insert your issue here

Screenshot/Video/How to Replicate:
Do this do create the issue

Please do not post anything else, as youll just make it harder for the mods to get the issues to the devs and you will only delay your bugfixes.
10 REPLIES 10

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
FunBike31

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/178131#Comment_178131

In what language should you tell you that the wire you have opened is enough and that you are insufferable with your RGB. Unable to read a problem / try to troubleshoot a user without running into your ................ of RGB.

Hang on, sell your Rog5, program it yourself, hibernate until the next update.🤬

View post
Hello puppy
Don't mad, I will give you lot of bones 😉

BorisAnimal
Star II
No sound effects in mobile legends, fix pls

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
This is what happen to me:
1. Phone easily hot even when I use it for daily. Please for the next update do something to make it cooler. It's okay if you must downgrade gpu clock as long as it makes it comfortable at hands
2. My screen would randomly freeze and I must force restart. It happens often around 1-3 days
3. My phone would suddenly black out and I must force restart. Already happen 3 times to me
4. RGB won't turn on when I open camera app. They should add option to allow us to turn it on. For now I use previous firmware to let me use RGB with camera app
5. RAM would suddenly increase to more than 70% even when I not open any app. I check it with mobile manager and armory crate

Roystoys
Zen Master III
FunBike31

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/178131#Comment_178131

In what language should you tell you that the wire you have opened is enough and that you are insufferable with your RGB. Unable to read a problem / try to troubleshoot a user without running into your ................ of RGB.

Hang on, sell your Rog5, program it yourself, hibernate until the next update.🤬

View post
Play nice children, you catch more fly's/ bugs with honey,, and all that

venkatrockstar7
Rising Star II
firmware- Latest, .86
The latest software update on my ROG Phone 5 has the following issues:
1. WiFi icon won't activate upon tapping it.
2. Did a soft reset and a factory reset to try to fix the WiFi issue, nothing works- all the pre-installed My ASUS apps have also disappeared.
3. Unable to restore backups.
4. Unable to turn on WiFi
5. Can't make phone calls while downloading any app or data in the background using mobile data. The person on the other end can't hear me and I can't hear the other person.
Anyone else facing the same issue?