Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi & Wifi-Hotspot Not Working

freakingrocky
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS Rog Phone 5
Firmware Version: Android 11 (18.0840.2106.86)
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
========================================
So my wifi & wifi-hotspot suddenly stopped working. They won't turn on at all (the hotspot says Error when I try turning it on from this screen). I tried booting into safe mode (doesn't work there also). Tried restarting it several times. Not sure what to do anymore. I don't wanna lose data so if you know how to fix this, Let me know.
screenshot-20210725-205943713.jpg

515 REPLIES 515

vrshankar0000
Star III
I think this forum is not gonna grab attention. Try to tweet about your issues on Twitter by tagging @ASUS_ROG_IN @ASUSIndia @sharmadinesh
Please tweet as many as possible and don't forget to tag the above mentioned

vrshankar0000
Star III
Yamini

Just checking- those of who you are using twitter to report these issue, why don't you all tag the Consumer Court of India on your posts when the concerned people are not even looking at your posts.. bigger the reach, more people would be knowing the issue. I don't have a twitter account, or I'd be the first one to do so. Because ASUS won't own up. They'll just make us go behind them without any solution.

View post
I have checked the tweets which are tagged with consumer court of india. But I think nobody is responding from that account to the complainants

vrshankar0000
Star III
As per my knowledge, they are rolling out the new firmware update for only a batch of serial numbers at once. So, we are gonna have to see many more users commenting here about the issue.

krnapj
Rising Star I
vrshankar0000

As per my knowledge, they are rolling out the new firmware update for only a batch of serial numbers at once. So, we are gonna have to see many more users commenting here about the issue.

View post
is there a new update after .86 ?

vrshankar0000
Star III
I have created a poll on Twitter to gather a count. Please go there and share your opinion. If you wanna tag someone else, then do it in the comments section. I'm unable to post the link here as I'm new in this forum.
Please search @ShankerrRavi on Twitter.