Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi & Wifi-Hotspot Not Working

freakingrocky
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS Rog Phone 5
Firmware Version: Android 11 (18.0840.2106.86)
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
========================================
So my wifi & wifi-hotspot suddenly stopped working. They won't turn on at all (the hotspot says Error when I try turning it on from this screen). I tried booting into safe mode (doesn't work there also). Tried restarting it several times. Not sure what to do anymore. I don't wanna lose data so if you know how to fix this, Let me know.
screenshot-20210725-205943713.jpg

515 REPLIES 515

krnapj
Rising Star I
they dont care and they donot even read.this arp asus guy took my device logs n then after a couple of days he asked what my issue was,n here we hv created such a big post ,everyone having the same problem ,but they dont read.they had created a market for themselves,i was looking fwd to buy the next rog 6 ,even was looking at rog laptops but now never again.0 customer support.they dont hv the decency to accept n let us know.due to their fault will hv to use a repaired phone within 2 months of purchase ,not to mention the mental agony it has caused us.
say no to rog from now on.

ZT-83edda0e
Rising Star I
krnapj

they dont care and they donot even read.this arp asus guy took my device logs n then after a couple of days he asked what my issue was,n here we hv created such a big post ,everyone having the same problem ,but they dont read.they had created a market for themselves,i was looking fwd to buy the next rog 6 ,even was looking at rog laptops but now never again.0 customer support.they dont hv the decency to accept n let us know.due to their fault will hv to use a repaired phone within 2 months of purchase ,not to mention the mental agony it has caused us.

say no to rog from now on.

View post
Well said. Let's run a campaign against all these. I did multiple tweets and mentioned Asus India, Asus, Dinesh Sharma, Asus ROG India, Asus ROG but it seems they just know only one reply like robot "we have forwarded the issue to concerned team"
Don't know who this concerned team is and I think they only concerned to make money by selling these faulty products. They don't have courtesy to accept even after more than 100 of users complained about same issue.

ZT-83edda0e
Rising Star I
Gustav_ASUS

Thanks for sharing this, we'll take a closer look at what's happening.

View post
Hi Gustav_Asus, it's been more than 5 days when you started looking this issue. Do you have courtesy to accept it's Asus Fault or still blame 100 of users who made a mistake to trust Asus to purchase their flagship device.

Yamini
Star III
Just checking- those of who you are using twitter to report these issue, why don't you all tag the Consumer Court of India on your posts when the concerned people are not even looking at your posts.. bigger the reach, more people would be knowing the issue. I don't have a twitter account, or I'd be the first one to do so. Because ASUS won't own up. They'll just make us go behind them without any solution.