This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi and hotspot stopped working on my Rog 5 phone help!!!!

SujitMaximum
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:Not
Frequency of Occurrence:Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

21 REPLIES 21

ZT-83edda0e
Rising Star I
Asus have released ROG Phone 5 with faulty hardware and it's coming from Chip fabrication unit. It stop loading wifi drivers into system and multiple user even tried to replace motherboard but it's just a workaround. After few days wifi stopped working again then again you have to go motherboard replacement. With this trick of motherhood replacement you are good to run this faulty product for 1 year until waranty expires and then throw out to garbage. I have escalated this issue to Asus India and Dinesh Sharma over Twitter multiple times but it seems they are busy with printing money by selling this faulty product to more and more users and then go for long struggle and no after sales service or even a single press release to admit this issue.

ZT-83edda0e
Rising Star I
What all Asus moderators are doing in their community support forum "Zentalk". Are they in community support to see all these comments and laugh to all the users as foolish to trust their brand.

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
ZT-83edda0e

What all Asus moderators are doing in their community support forum "Zentalk". Are they in community support to see all these comments and laugh to all the users as foolish to trust their brand.

View post
Comment of the day

Kapernaum
Star II
@SujitMaximum can you fix now? Me also having problem that not work wifi and hotspot. Please help me to fix this.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Kapernaum Check your inbox for a PM from me with instructions on how to log your device. 🙂