This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS6z

immondal75
Star III
Today while using my ASUS6z, camera can't flip Where company is claiming that there is no problem for continuous using of camera upto 2yrs . please find any solution
10 REPLIES 10

immondal75
Star III
I want solution not any discussion

Aryan202
Community Legend I
immondal75

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/18048#Comment_18048

No most of the time it doesn't work properly

View post
It works well enough for most of us
Try calibrating the camera once
Sometimes restarting the device helps too
And yeah if you have a case on it may interfere with the proximity sensor

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Do you have any other case than the bundled one and are you using a screen protector? These might interfere with the proximity sensor. The proximity sensor is located to the left of the notification LED

immondal75
Star III
Anders_ASUS

Do you have any other case than the bundled one and are you using a screen protector? These might interfere with the proximity sensor. The proximity sensor is located to the left of the notification LED

View post
But facts is that I am using that same case ,same screen protector for 2 months and there was no issue so now why this has arisen

immondal75
Star III
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/18054#Comment_18054

It works well enough for most of us

Try calibrating the camera once

Sometimes restarting the device helps too

And yeah if you have a case on it may interfere with the proximity sensor

View post
But iska ab kya hoga Aisa hona chahiye nhi thana eto ab ek kisi mela ka toy ban Gaya hai Kabi hoga to kbhi nhi.asus you just lost respect from me you again proved that branded is always branded . You don't know the brand value. ISI problem Samsung me agar hota to Bo kuch na kuch jarur krta. And ai mobile Abhi sehi kyu hang horaha he bas Abhi to 2 mahine hi hua hai kya dhanka flagship hai??????