This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am using rog 5 about 3 months and the air triggers automatically start working even without touchi

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

5 REPLIES 5

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
This us rog 3 forum
But anyway , back glass must be interfering with the aur trigger , try clearing cache and data of air trigger (keep in my every settings of air triggers will go default) and also trying cleaning the surface of air triggers with cleaning alcohol or even wet cloth will do , if none of that works and air triggers still malfunction than you should head service centre , i think those guys will change your back glass in order to fix that

ZT-1c3039ab
Star II
Your display is probably defective, I know some people who had the same problem on other models from other brands too.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
stefpade@yahoo.com

Your display is probably defective, I know some people who had the same problem on other models from other brands too.

View post
There nothing wrong wuth display , it's aur trigger gone rouge or its black glass interference

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi pradeepmadarkal83,
Can you try the steps shared above and confirm?