This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Static disturbance when capture card is connected.

kotlaabhinay123
Rising Star I
I am a streamer and I recently got a capture card . I connect a aux to send my audio to my pc and a capture card for my screen . When ever I connect hdmi capture card I get a noice from the aux output. When I remove the capture card the audio works fine. Is there any fix to this ?
I tried to disable the usb audio routine in developer options and still nothing.
Suggest me some fix for this issue .
8 REPLIES 8

kotlaabhinay123
Rising Star I
Volodesi

Why not use the HDMI Audio capture. Capture audio to a PC through 3.5 mm has always been terrible.

No clue what capture software you use. But OBS can output HDMI Capture device audio to your headphones/speakers.

View post
I also tries to use headphones through a dongle. An ant eSports audio card . But still same problem

Volodesi
Rising Star II
There's two way s to output audio from HDMI.

In Sources you can right click the device and open the properties, Near bottom is Audio Output Mode.
image.png

Another way is under Advanced Audio Properties. Right click where your audio devices are.

image.png

Set it to Monitor and Output.

Completely removes the need for horrible 3.5mm audio capture. I only use a USB-C to HDMI for capture video and audio.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi kotlaabhinay,
Can you try the above and let me know if it helps.

kotlaabhinay123
Rising Star I
ARP_ASUS

Hi kotlaabhinay,

Can you try the above and let me know if it helps.

View post
No it's not working in my case as my capture card is allowing only mono audio . Stereo is not working.